Conscious Student Welfare Foundation (CSWF), a student welfare organization of Jagannath University.This Journey started in 2007 with the ultimate goal of nurturing unprivileged & brilliant students building skilled human resources.
In the course of time, CSWF has gained a reputation for their Student welfare and human welfare activities among the students of the University of Jagannath and its adjacent areas.
CSWF is making every effort to promote a society inspired with patriotism. Which will be further flourishing in future with your kind co-operation, we believe.
Activities of CSWF:
- Monthly, Yearly and Periodic stipends to un-advanced and talented students.
- Admission assistance and Accommodation management.
- Different activities such as regular Quran and Hadith teaching, establishing Islamic literature based library, research are performed for the Development of Islamic morality and ethics.
- Cultural activities based on Islam.
- Regular literature, magazine and necessary publications are distributed preaching Islamic knowledge.
- Literacy campaign, different competition, educational tools and food distribution among the unprivileged childrens of Jagannath university surroundings.
- To encourage students and develop their talents different programs such as career counseling, speaking, language proficiency, soft skill development initiates, brain storming & unleashing opportunities are arranged by CSWF.
- Celebration of National and International days by different social activities.
- Providing relief and cash support to people affected by natural disaster and humanitarian.
Yearly (2019) Budget proposal:
|01||Monthly stipends among 150 unprivileged and talented students (150*500*12)||9,00,000/-|
|02||Periodic assistance to 200 students (200*1000)||2,00,000/-|
|03||University admission assistance to 100 students (100*1500)||1,50,000/-|
|04||Assisting 50 students in their semester fee (50*2,000)||1,00,000/-|
|05||Educational tools distribution||1,00,000/-|
|06||Quran, hadith and Islamic literature distribution||1,00,000/-|
|07||Enrichment of Islamic library||1,75,000/-|
|08||Assisting unprivileged people||1,00,000/-|
|09||Eid gifts and winter cloth distribution||1,00,000/-|
|10||Free medical camp||75,000/-|
|Total: (In words:- Twenty lac only)||20,00,000/-|
Board of Directors:
Professor Abu Yousuf,
Ex Dean, Science Faculty. ,
Jagannath University, Dhaka
- Vice Chairman:
Md. Sahjahan Madbor
Md. Faysal Amin